Position: Senior CRM Executive
Job Status: Permanent
Working hours: 35 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
Location: Hybrid - Burton upon Trent
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 DOE
Rewards4 are the largest operator of sports-based loyalty and reward programmes in the UK and Ireland.
Our business is trusted by over 60+ sports clubs, racecourses, and sports organisations and with over two million passionate sports fans saving over £55 million on tickets and merchandise, we are growing at pace.
Based in our offices in Burton on Trent, with the opportunity for hybrid working, we have an exciting opportunity for data-driven, customer-centered and highly organised Senior CRM Executive to join our ever-growing team.
Focused on owning the activation and onboarding stage of the member lifecycle journey, the successful candidate will be hands-on in delivering communications geared at successfully increasing acquisition across our programmes.
Reporting directly into our Head of CRM, this role will best suit a candidate who enjoys a blend of planning and operational working and will include the following duties:
- Manage and optimise the CRM strategy to increase the number of members setting a password and successfully completing the onboarding process.
- Manage the delivery of automated and personalised communications. This will cover planning, building and testing of all activation and onboarding CRM communications in line with overall member lifecycle strategy.
- Use relational data tables and SQL queries to segment database and identify appropriate target groups for email communications.
- Leverage member data to implement dynamic and personalised content across campaigns.
- Use automation technology where possible to drive scaleability of communications and maximise effectiveness of email campaigns.
- Ongoing A/B testing and troubleshooting of creative and email subject lines, with an emphasis on HTML optimisation and cross-client compatibility issues.
- Take ownership of activation and onboarding related KPIs and use this information to identify areas for improvement – use monthly MI reports to monitor the performance of activity against KPIs.
- Support the Head of CRM in developing and implementing of meaningful and business aligned key performance metrics (KPIs), alongside personal objective and key results (OKRs)
- Work with other Senior CRM Executive's to ensure that members are moving through the lifecycle model to maximise revenue.
- Work with Partnership Managers to activate members from existing partner databases, successfully onboarding them to the rewards programme.
- Work with our in-house Creative team to identify appropriate messaging to target members and provide feed back on effectiveness.
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrable experience of working in an operational CRM role with proven experience in campaign planning delivery and optimisation.
- Strong knowledge of email marketing best practise with proven experience of building email marketing communication and automation journeys.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles focusing primarily on lifecycle marketing.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate well both verbally and in written form both externally and with internal stakeholders.
- Numerate with strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Results driven and a self-directed learner who is keen to stay updated on CRM technologies and ideas.
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Commercially astute with experience of using MI reporting and KPI’s to drive marketing campaigns and communication.
- Knowledge of HTML and SQL is beneficial.
- Our approach is hybrid – standard working is three days office-bound, two days remote.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
- Life Insurance x 4 basic salary.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Your Birthday off.
- Early finish service anniversary.
- Regular learning and development down-time.
- A dynamic social environment, some sport-related, some not, company-wide celebrations, Christmas gatherings, and great coffee to name a few!
- The opportunity to work for a company that encourages you to develop, grow and be part of a passionate and fun team.