Position: Senior Member Services Associate
Job Status/Type: Permanent
Working hours: 35 hours per week (Monday - Friday): Job-share would be considered.
Location: Hybrid and flexi-hours: Burton upon Trent
Salary: £24,000 - 26,000 DOE
Rewards4 are the largest operator of sports-based loyalty and reward programmes in the UK and Ireland.
Our business is trusted by over 60+ sports clubs, racecourses, and sports organisations and with over two million passionate sports fans saving over £55 million on tickets and merchandise, we are growing at pace.
Based in our offices in Burton on Trent, with the opportunity for hybrid working, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, pro-active, and committed, Senior Member Service Associate to join our ever-growing Rewards4 team.
Tasked with assisting the Head of Member Services in the operational running of the department and working collaboratively to drive optimal performance throughout the Member Services team, the successful candidate will resume responsibility for:
- Providing outstanding member support across our sporting programmes via all contact channels; email, telephone, Trustpilot and other touchpoints, as and when introduced.
- Answering member queries, using personalised communication to ensure our members feel valued and their queries are answered effectively.
- Educating our members to get the best out of our sporting programmes.
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day monitoring of member queries, ensuring that SLA’s are met and flagging any concerns in a timely manner to the Head of Member Services.
- To assist other members of the team with queries, coaching them as and when required.
- Work alongside the Head of Member Services to ensure that processes and procedures are imbedded and adhered to at all times.
- Assist in informing members of new partner communication to ensure that our members receive the best experience when making contact with our department.
- Support and help maintain good housekeeping across our Member Services admin systems and department.
- Proactively conduct spot checks on our Member Service systems; reviewing member queries, unresolved tickets and working at supporting any necessary remedial action.
- Liaise and build rapport with our partner contacts in order to resolve member queries promptly.
- To participate in the development and delivery of initiatives geared at pushing forwards the Member Services road map.
- Support the Head of Member Services in ensuring that departmental KPI’s are met, and Objectives and Key Results (OKR’s) are pushed forwards to completion.
- Provide the Head of Member Services with regular stats and reports as instructed.
People and Leadership
- To assist the Head of Member Services in the operational running of the department and working collaboratively to drive optimal performance throughout the team.
- Take part in training other Member Service Associates as and when necessary, relaying best practice and aiding other team members to perform at their best.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience of working in a Senior Customer Service position, working via various communication channels and platforms (our method of communication is primarily via email).
- Strong level of written English language, with the ability to apply correct punctuation, and grammar in all communication to our members.
- The ability to articulate well both verbally and in written form.
- Adept in dealing with customer complaints and driving acceptable outcomes.
- Confident in working with various communication platforms and communication channels.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely with others and provide training.
- Experience of liaising with external stakeholders.
- Skilled in multi-tasking, prioritising workload, problem solving and working to SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Pro-active and an all-round team player.
- GCSE English and Mathematics grade 5 (C) or above / equivalent qualifications – Essential.
- Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service / Customer Services related qualification desirable.
- Our approach is hybrid – standard working is three days office-bound, two days remote.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
- Life Insurance x 4 basic salary.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Birthday off!
- Early finish service day.
- Regular learning and development down-time.
- A dynamic social environment, some sport-related, some not, company-wide celebrations, Christmas gatherings, and great coffee to name a few!
- The opportunity to work for a diverse company that encourages you to develop, grow and be part of a passionate and fun team.