We usually respond within a week
Position: CRM Assistant.
Job Status/Type: Permanent.
Location: Hybrid - Burton upon Trent.
Salary: £23,000 - 26,000 per annum.
Rewards4 are the largest operator of sports-based loyalty and reward programmes in the UK and Ireland.
Our business is trusted by over 60+ sports clubs, racecourses, and sports organisations and with over two million passionate sports fans saving over £55 million on tickets and merchandise, we are growing at pace.
Based in our offices in Burton on Trent, with the opportunity for hybrid working, we have an exciting opportunity for a highly organised CRM Assistant to join our dynamic team.
Reporting directly to the Head of CRM and Member Lifecycle, the role will be responsible for supporting the delivery of CRM plan.
As CRM Assistant, you will:
- Deliver email campaigns in line with the overall CRM strategy - this will include building, testing, and scheduling campaigns.
- Using data to create targeting segments and personalise campaigns.
- Compile weekly reporting data on email performance.
- Potential support and exposure in other CRM functions (content and automations for example).
- Communicate weekly email plans and business stakeholders.
- Responsible for ensuing all emails are aligned with the brand guidelines and signed off appropriately.
- Provide weekly / monthly round-ups of email campaign performance.
People and Leadership
- Work with wider CRM team to develop understanding of CRM model.
- Brief Creative team to produce email graphics in accordance with brand guidelines.
Knowledge and skills:
- At least 1 years' experience in a junior marketing or CRM role.
- Ready and willing to learn about CRM and lifecycle marketing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow processes and procedures.
- Highly organised.
- Strong attention to detail.
- knowledge of HTML and SQL would be beneficial but training will be given.
- Demonstrable competencies in marketing / CRM roles.
- Our approach is hybrid – standard working is three days office-bound, two days remote.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
- Life Insurance x 4 basic salary.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Birthday off!
- Early finish service day.
- Regular learning and development down-time.
- A dynamic social environment, some sport-related, some not, company-wide celebrations, Christmas gatherings, and great coffee to name a few!
- The opportunity to work for a diverse company that encourages you to develop, grow and be part of a passionate and fun team.
- Marketing & CRM
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Loading application form
Already working at Rewards4?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.