Rewards4 are the largest operator of sports-based loyalty and reward programmes in the UK and Ireland.
Our business is trusted by over 60+ sports clubs, racecourses, and sports organisations and with over two million passionate sports fans saving over £55 million on tickets and merchandise, we are growing at pace.
Based in our offices in Burton on Trent, with the opportunity for hybrid working, we have an exciting opportunity for two highly organised, hand's-on CRM Executives to join our dynamic team.
Reporting directly to the Head of CRM and Member Lifecycle, the role will be responsible for supporting the planning and delivery of campaigns across the lifecycle model, including but not limited to:
- Data collection
- Affiliate conversion
As CRM Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- End to end delivery of email campaigns to achieve KPI targets - this will include planning, building, testing and launch of campaigns.
- Use relational data to create targeting segments and personalise campaigns.
- Using reporting data and A/B testing of campaigns to maximise effectiveness.
- Set up automated journeys to scale campaigns.
- Use monthly MI reports to monitor the performance of activity against KPIs.
- Responsible for ensuring all emails are aligned with the brand guidelines and the retail calendar.
- Provide regular insights and analysis on campaign performance to the wider email team, making future recommendations based on learnings.
People and Leadership
- Work with wider CRM team to ensure that members are moving through the lifecycle model to maximise revenue.
- Work with Partnership Managers to deliver partner CRM objectives.
- Work with Creative team to identify appropriate messaging to target members and provide feedback on effectiveness.
What we are looking for:
At least 2 years’ experience of working in an operational CRM role delivering email campaigns.
- Previous experience of working with lifecycle automated email journeys and triggers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Numerate with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-directed learner who is keen to stay updated on CRM technologies and ideas.
- Results driven with experience of using MI reporting and KPI’s to drive ongoing improvements.
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Knowledge of HTML and SQL would be beneficial.
- Ideally educated to degree level in relevant field, i.e. Marketing / business.
- Our approach is hybrid – standard working is three days office-bound, two days remote.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
- Life Insurance x 4 basic salary.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Birthday off!
- Early finish service day.
- Regular learning and development down-time.
- A dynamic social environment, some sport-related, some not, company-wide celebrations, Christmas gatherings, and great coffee to name a few!
- The opportunity to work for a diverse company that encourages you to develop, grow and be part of a passionate and fun team.