Rewards4 are the largest operator of sports-based loyalty and reward programmes in the UK and Ireland.
Our business is trusted by over 60+ sports clubs, racecourses, and sports organisations and with over two million passionate sports fans saving over £55 million on tickets and merchandise, we are growing at pace.
Reporting directly into our Directors, we have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, creative and commercially savvy, B2B Marketing Manager to join our scaling team.
With our vision to be the number one global rewards partner for sports organisations, we have big ambitions and very clear business strategy for growth.
As the B2B Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for establishing yourself as a value-adding member of the Marketing and Commercial team in helping to build out our brand and establish, grow and support our sales map and pipeline of sporting partners.
Helping to shape our B2B Marketing function, you will play a huge role in aiding the development of our B2B marketing strategy and imbed robust plans that strategically targets, utilizing marketing channels to generate prospects, and MQL’s that aids our commercial team and business growth.
Communicating to our B2B audience of high calibre sporting organisations, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Working with our Directors, alongside our Commercial Team to input, establish and build out our B2B Marketing strategy.
- Develop, implement and execute a strong B2B marketing road map and plans that aligns itself to strategic goals.
- Lead and work collaboratively with our Marketing shared-service team to re-design our B2B website.
- Drive all B2B marketing activities, in collaboration with our Commercial Team and with assistance from our wider marketing shared-service team.
- Develop engaging content for our website page, including that of white papers, blogs etc.
- Research, and analyse market intelligence to be an expert in our field and our product and implement compelling marketing collateral that captures our target audiences, drives leads and ultimately revenue.
- Regularly review marketing collateral so that it is kept up-to-date and relevant for our audience.
- Strategically develop our B2B digital / social media marketing channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.) to push out compelling marketing content.
- Ensure that all marketing collateral aligns with our brand guidelines and image.
- Analyse, track and report on ongoing marketing initiatives, prospects, leads and conversion.
- Draw up MI reports, informing senior stakeholders of B2B marketing performance.
- Ensure that key metrics are met and initiate corrective actions as needed.
- Collaborate with professional bodies and partner organisations to assist in creating new leads.
- Organise events and exhibitions at industry events for our commercial teams to attend.
What we are looking for:
- Solid B2B Marketing experience with a proven track record of driving demand generation and MQL’s through intelligent, creative, and commercially sound digital marketing.
- A strategic thinker with strong commercial acumen, awareness, and focus.
- A self-starter, used to working cross-functionally and collaboratively to drive great results.
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong content writer who is passionate about telling compelling stories.
- Enjoys the opportunity to try new approaches and overcome challenges.
- Is research driven, with a strong data driven mindset.
- Exceptional planning, time-management and organisational skills with an eye for detail.
- Strong project management skills. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to operate strategically whilst being executional in approach.
- The ability to get things delivered and achieve strong ROI results.
- Educated to Degree level in relevant field – Business / Marketing etc.
- Extensive experience in B2B Marketing, preferably with experience of online / SaaS-based products and services.
- Our approach is hybrid – standard working is three days office-bound, two days remote.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
- Life Insurance x 4 basic salary.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Birthday off!
- Early finish service day.
- Regular learning and development down-time.
- A dynamic social environment, some sport-related, some not, company-wide celebrations, Christmas gatherings, and great coffee to name a few!
- The opportunity to work for a diverse company that encourages you to develop, grow and be part of a passionate and fun team.