Position: BI Analyst
Job Status/Type: Permanent.
Location: Hybrid - Burton upon Trent.
Salary: £40,000 - 45,000 per annum.
Rewards4 are the largest operator of sports-based loyalty and reward programmes in the UK and Ireland.
Our business is trusted by over 60+ sports clubs, racecourses, and sports organisations and with over two million passionate sports fans saving over £55 million on tickets and merchandise, we are growing at pace.
As we continue to invest in our data platform to enable greater self-service and react to faster opportunities as they arise, its never been a greater time to join our Analytics team at Rewards4.
Reporting into our Head of Analytics, we are on the look out for a commercially astute BI Analyst who is passionate about solving business problems using data and contribute to the production of data product / BI.
You will be expected to work with multiple data sources across our varying business functions such as Finance, Marketing, Sales, and Product. This role will not be just about just producing reports and BI either, it will be about using tools and analytical techniques to drive value by interpreting the data.
Key duties and responsibilities
BI & Reporting
- Work closely with key stakeholders in understanding requirements which helps to define reporting / BI solutions.
- End-to-end development of BI including data modelling / visuals development / testing / knowledge sharing / fine-tuning & maintenance.
- Drive self-service business intelligence by empowering users to adopt existing BI tools by educating users.
- Analyse data sets for patterns, ensuring that results are vizualised in dashboards and presentations.
- Produce insights and robust MI to key stakeholders.
- Become a data business partner for business stakeholders by guiding them through all data related topics.
- Design and build data products / services to automate manual business processes / embed data metrics into business applications to improve user experience and real-time analytics.
What we are looking for:
- Solid experience in BI development (PowerBI / Tableau / Qliksense).
- Experience in producing MI using large data set from CRM & Finance tools.
- Ability to write complex queries in SQL and model data.
- Excellent MS office skills including Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent stakeholder Management, influencing skills and great communication, with the ability to ask the right questions to maximise BI reporting.
- Good project management skills, able to own and manage BI / analytics tasks end-to-end.
- Evidence of ongoing continued professional development.
- Strong Mathematical or other analytical academic qualifications.
- Demonstrable competencies or certifications in relevant software.
- Our approach is hybrid – standard working is three days office-bound, two days remote.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
- Life Insurance x 4 basic salary.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Birthday off!
- Early finish service day.
- Regular learning and development down-time.
- A dynamic social environment, some sport-related, some not, company-wide celebrations, Christmas gatherings, and great coffee to name a few!
- The opportunity to work for a diverse company that encourages you to develop, grow and be part of a passionate and fun team.