Position: Graphic Designer.
Job Status/Type: Permanent.
Location: Hybrid - Burton upon Trent.
Salary: £21,000 - 24,000 per annum.
Rewards4 are the largest operator of sports-based loyalty and reward programmes in the UK and Ireland.
Our business is trusted by over 60+ sports clubs, racecourses, and sports organisations and with over two million passionate sports fans saving over £55 million on tickets and merchandise, we are growing at pace.
Based in our offices in Burton on Trent, with the opportunity for hybrid working, we have an exciting opportunity for a creative and organised Graphic Designer to join our dynamic team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Creative, and working on developing and executing design work across all digital and print marketing collateral, the role will be responsible for assisting the Creative Department in the delivery of both day-to-day design work duties alongside that of larger projects:
As a Graphic Designer at Rewards4, you will:
- Be highly creative, innovative and fully proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD.
- Good working knowledge of digital processes and the submission of print advertising.
- Ability to work across a range of disciplines from design to artworking, and be equally happy producing tight, creative layouts / presentations through to print ready artwork.
- Take ownership of creating high quality, fit for purpose ideas and designs for both digital and print marketing collateral.
- Produce a variety of programme specific design work for emails, social media, websites, big-screen on-course boards and printed programmes.
- To prepare the creative elements of presentations, ensuring a good level of communication with owner stakeholders at all times.
- Work within pre-set templates to launch future programme websites but also have ideas on improvements to spilt test.
- Create designs with a ‘mobile-first’ approach, while also responding to all devices and demonstrating a keen interest in the user experience and user journeys when creating work. Put yourself in the members’ shoes.
- Show a keen interest in the text/copy that is supplied and ensure it fits and is in-keeping with our tone of voice.
- Show a keen interest in understanding data insights and can translate those learning into effective designs.
- Understands our brand proposition when being asked to create sales-pitch presentations.
- An interest in sport would be highly beneficial in order to visually translate our brand story.
People and Leadership
- An excellent team player. Is self-driven, with the ability to work solo as well working in sync as a team.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, both verbally and in written form.
- A passionate individual, who has the capabilities to deliver concepts with pride.
Knowledge and skills:
- 2 years’ + experience of working as a Graphic Designer.
- Fully proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate well both verbally, in written form and visually.
- The ability to multi-task, is pro-active and result driven.
- Has the ability to work at pace on multiple projects.
- Ability to remain organised at all times and manage your weekly schedule, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- To be fully aware of our brand guidelines and to consistently ensure that work produced is in line with our guidelines (and that of our partners too).
- Good video editing skills and knowledge of Adobe After Effects would be highly beneficial to the role.
- A self-directed learner, staying updated on technical developments in the creative industry.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent, in a visual communication / graphic design related course.
- Our approach is hybrid – standard working is three days office-bound, two days remote.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
- Life Insurance x 4 basic salary.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Birthday off!
- Early finish service day.
- Regular learning and development down-time.
- A dynamic social environment, some sport-related, some not, company-wide celebrations, Christmas gatherings, and great coffee to name a few!
- The opportunity to work for a diverse company that encourages you to develop, grow and be part of a passionate and fun team.